Two weekends ago the circus came to town. So Mike, Shannon, Dave and I decided it would be fun to take the boys to see the show. We also thought we'd save some money by parking at the new tran station and take the Lynx train into the city. Both of the boys like their toy trains, so we thought they'd really enjoy that. And they did. Every time we stopped Bryce would say "I want to go again!!!", and I would have to explain that we just stopped to pick up more people. I recommend taking it into town if it is convient to you.
We got to the show early enough for the pre-show. That is were they let you down on the floor to see some of the clowns and acts up close. They thought that was pretty cool. But neither of them would get close to the clowns for us to take a pic. I don't blame them, they are kinda scarey.
The show was really good. Bryce did not like the fireworks in the beginning. And then every time it got dark he thought there were going to be more "boomers" and he would say he wanted to leave. But eventually he calmed down and watched the show with such interest. It was more fun for us to watch the show threw the boys' eyes than our own. It will definitly be something we do again next year!
Waiting to board...
Pre-show. Something had him a little bit nervous...
The tigers were my favorite. They are so beautiful! David asked Bryce if he liked them and he said, "the tigers are too fierce." He got that from his Dear Zoo book that he reads all the time. We couldn't help but laugh!!!
I snapped this pic just as the clowns were being shot from the cannon...
Two brothers and their boys...
Monday, February 11, 2008
Circus Circus
Posted by JDB at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like the kids had a great time! Jamie has never been to the circus. I don't think he would sit still for 5 minutes let alone the entire show! :)
Looks like you guys had fun at the Circus. We took Devin but after he heard those first fireworks he was petrified afterwards and wanted to leave.
Post a Comment