CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

9 months and counting

My lil one is already 9 months. I can't help but think that in 3 more months, we will be celebrating his first birthday! I just don't understand how time can go by so quickly. I need to slow down a bit more and enjoy every little thing.
Well this month was an exciting one for Heath. As you saw in a previous post, he started crawling! He has gained some speed and he is really enjoys exploring the house. I forget just how quick they get into things. His most favorite thing that he shouldn't have are cords. He just loves to yank on them and throw them around, that is until he is told no and moved away...for the hundredth time. :)He continues to pull up on things and is getting braver as the days go by. He likes to walk while holding our fingers. He is getting better about trying new foods. He claps and continues to dance (bouncing and rocking while he sits). He babbles a lot! Mama, dada and baba are frequently heard during the day. He is starting to show his temper a bit. When he is mad or his feelings get hurt, he starts to cry and then puts his head down to his legs while sitting or if he is on his belly, he just put his face down in the floor. And when he is mad, you know it! He definitely has some lungs! I just hope he doesn't end up with a temper like Bryce. That will be a challenge! But most of the time, he is the happiest kid you will ever meet. I think that is everything that has happened this month.
He hasn't been to the Doctor yet, he goes next Tuesday, so I will post his stats then.
I still can't express enough how lucky I feel to have been blessed with two wonderful boys! I love them with all my heart!


1 comments:

The Melton's said...

That's funny! I think Brandon is going crazy himself!
Your little guy is getting so big! Too cute!