The main reason we went to WV this weekend was because of a surprise birthday party. My best friend, Kristin's brother, Jered turned 30! Kristin and I were always together growing up, so I would consider Jered to be like a brother to me as well. Kristin, her husband Joe and her mom all came to WV for the party...so we definitely had to make the trip up there to see everyone and celebrate Jered's day! I am so glad that we did. I haven't seen Kristin since her wedding last October so it was well over due. Even if it was just for one night, I am happy that we got to see each other. Can't wait for the next (LONGER) visit! I miss my bester!!!
Kristin and I...
Joe, Kristin, me and David...
Kristin, Mom Penny and I...
Birthday Boy Jered!...
Monday, September 7, 2009
Surprise!!
Posted by JDB at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment