Two weekends ago (yes I know, I am really behind on posting pictures) Shannon and I decided to take belly pictures of each other. So with all of the boys kicking and screaming, we went outside and took some poses. We were bribing the lil boys with M&M's to pose like we asked, we just gave the big boys mean looks. :) Anyway, Shannon did a great job taking the pics of me. I am happy with the way they have turned out. I tried to just pick my favorite of each pose to post, or I would be here all day uploading them. :)
Only 6 weeks left to go!!! Can you believe it? Time is flying by faster than we know it.
Hope you enjoy the pics!!!!
"Dada, why is your's so big?"
This will be the only time that you will see Shannon and I pregnant and due only 3 days apart...
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Family Pictures with the "baby"
Posted by JDB at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
These are so cute!!!
Post a Comment