CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

For Easter this year, we decided to drive to Greenville NC to see my aunt, uncle and gram. It was a nice and relaxing weekend. Just what we needed before having to come home and begin packing up the house. :) Thanks guys for everything!!

On Saturday, Bryce and gram dyed some eggs. Was that ever interesting...

Bryce and Great Gram...

Bryce, Great Aunt Jamie, and Izzy...

He was so surprised when he came down the stairs and saw that the Easter bunny had left presents!

I like the Easter bunny, he brings candy...

Diggin for more...

Gram and I hid the Easter eggs while Bryce took his nap. When he got up, we told him that we had to go outside and find all the eggs the bunny left for him. I didn't know if he would get the concept, but he caught on right away. He was so excited!!

Whats in here?...

On the hunt...

Even in the trees...

Got them all...

Family...

Bryce and his Great Gram...

Do you think he was wore out by the time we came home?...

0 comments: