CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Trying to be Patient

Ok guys! I know you are probably just as anxious to see pics as I am just to get them off my camera, edited, posted and ordered. I am sorry. David and I have tried everything to get it to work...and no luck.

I think this weekend, Josh, the friend who fixed our computer from the virus we had, is going to come look at it and see if he can get it to work.
I want to share pics with everyone so bad! I love sharing pics of the two best boys ever. I hate to admit and I am ashamed at how much stress this has added to my life...not being able to do anything with my pics. But hopefully after this weekend, we will be back up and running. Too bad that I will be so busy after that point, that it will be hard to find the time. :)

Everyone say a prayer for us. We are hoping our house will be done by March 1st. Being the realist I am, I am very doubtful of this. But we have to be out of Ben's house by then b/c of the renters that need to move in. So please, please, please...say a prayer that we will have a house to move into by then. Otherwise, we will be moving twice in a matter of a week or so. AHHHHH! :)

I have added a new friend link to my page. Shannon told me about this little baby that was born at her hospital. Kayleigh is only a couple months younger than Heath. She is an inspirational baby! She needs everyone's prayers to continue to grow and be strong. Please check her site, this is my way of getting the message out to all of you so you can think of her, be inspired by her strength and include her in your daily prayers to God. What an amazing, beautiful little girl!

I really shouldn't complain about my pictures when you think of all this family has been through. I am truly blessed to have two healthy and wonderful little boys in my life. I couldn't ask for more. I thank God everyday for what he has given me. I am a very lucky mom!

Don't give up on this blog...I promise one day we will be back up and running! :)

1 comments:

Mama Zellie said...

We're going to be over at Nana & Papa's tomorrow....if you need Hank to come by and look at your computer.