Are you as excited as I am?? Yes, everything seems to be working now. The computer is good to go. I have a way to get the pics from my camera to the computer and my sister-in-law, Krystale, was nice enough to get me a program to edit all my pics! Thanks to her I am ready to start posting again. So everyone who has been patiently waiting needs to tell Krystale "Thanks!". Thank you so much Krystale!!!
The last time I posted pics was in January...so I have a lot of catching up to do. So here we go.
At the beginning of January, I asked Shannon if she wanted to take the boys bowling. I thought they would really like pushing a big heavy ball down the floor and knock over all those pins at the end creating a lot of racket. I was right! They had a great time! N got very excited every time he got some down and he would dance all over the place. Bryce was real calm and nonchalant about it all, like he knew he was cool. Too funny!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
I'M BACK!!
Posted by JDB at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yayyy!! Glad your back! I would have never even thought to take Jamie bowling. Good idea! Looks like the boys really enjoyed themselves.
Post a Comment