CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Good visit

At the end of February, some of David's family came into town. His aunt and grandparents from Penn & aunt and uncle and two cousins from Wilmington NC came to Charlotte to be here for Kenneth's Baptism. We didn't get to spend as much time with them as we would have liked because that was also the weekend that we moved into our new house. But we did have a great time with them while they were here! We look forward to the next visit that won't be as busy!
Because we didn't see them as much as we would have, I didn't get as many pics as I would have liked. But at least I have some.

Laughing with cousin Hannah...

With cousins Blair and Hannah...

The boys with their Great Grandparents...

With Great Aunt Annette...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good picture of the boys and their great grandparents!