Aunt Shannon and Uncle Mike got Bryce tickets to go to the circus for Christmas. We went last year too and Bryce had a good time, except for the "boomers". So we when told him we were going back again this year, that was the first thing he asked, "Will there be boomers again? I don't like the boomers." He did have a good time, but every time he even thought there might be a boomer coming, he would get nervous and want to sit in our laps. I think he was really amazed at some of the things he saw. We all had a great time!
Thanks Mike and Shannon!
With the "hot mama" circus lady...
I wish I could remember what he saw in these two pics. How funny!...
Little Angels?? I don't think so!...
My favorites...
Second favorites...
We rode the tram with our friends Mandy and Henry uptown to the circus. So we had to get a pic of all the kids together...
Sunday, March 29, 2009
The Greatest Show on Earth
Posted by JDB at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment