a year old!!!!
Yes my lil baby is 11 months old! I really can't believe it! Maybe it is because this year has been so busy and stressful, it seems like it went faster than I ever would have expected. I would love to rewind it back so I can watch it all over and see the things I missed. How could it be that next month we will be having cake and singing Happy Birthday??? It will be a very tearful, but happy day!
Let's see, what has Heath been up to? I know I have not posted the monthly updates since January, so I am just going to list everything since then. I am sure I will forget something, but hopefully I will cover it all.
He is still one of the happiest kids I have ever seen. I love watching him smile and laugh at everyone and everything. He doesn't know a stranger, but still prefers to have his mommy. He is very loud for being such a laid back lil man. He says mama, dada, baba, num num and Bye-bye. Just recently while in the car it sounded like he said "thank you". So I started saying it to him and he was repeating me! It didn't sound like a clear thank you, so I just shrugged it off. Then at daycare his teacher asked me if I heard him saying Thank you. Now if someone else heard it, it just can't be the crazy mom. :) He waves and blows kisses. He gives the best wet sloppy kisses ever and he thinks it is so funny! He has really good balance for standing, but he doesn't have the nerve to take more than one step at a time. Bryce continues to be a really good big brother. I am so proud of how well he treats Heath. Don't get me wrong, there are times that Bryce doesn't want to share or he accidentally hurts Heath, but over all, I couldn't ask for better. Heath absolutely loves his big brother. He looks at him with such admiration and he is always cracking up at what his big brother is doing. You can't help but laugh with him.
I love my baby so much! I can't imagine my life without him. I love to watch him discover new things and have fun doing any and everything. It helps me to slow down and enjoy life a bit more myself. I admit that I love watching him grow each and every day, but I am so sad that it goes by so quickly! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Almost...
Posted by JDB at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment