SNOW DAY!! Our first weekend in our new house! How fun!
I was very excited to get up to see the white blanket covering everything! Bryce could not wait to get out there and play! Of course everything was closed so we had plenty of time to play in it. And it was also nice to have an extra day home from work to unpack our million and one boxes!
This is what we went to bed to...
Woke up and saw this!!...
What am I standing in?...
Okay, don't like it!!...
Well, maybe its not so bad...
Down our street...
Excited boy...
Watch out for the snowball!...
The neighbors across the street were sledding down their driveway and offered the sled to Bryce. He had never been on one before, I was hoping he would like it. But he was a bit scared. I hope next winter we will have another opportunity to get him on a sled. Maybe he will like it more...
Building a snowman...
Okay, so it is pretty silly looking. But what do you expect from a family who just moved in??!!...
Sunday, March 29, 2009
The Real...
Posted by JDB at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so jealous!! I wish it would snow like that here. The boys still haven't had the opportunity to play in it..
Post a Comment