CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Mothers are the luckiest people in the world. We are blessed with this little being that we get to love with our whole heart, nurture, watch grow and teach. In return, they give us unconditional love, joy, laughter, and teach us how to be better people by showing us the world through their innocent eyes. How could any other job compare to being a mom? It is the greatest gift God could give us.
He chose me to be the mom in these two boys' lives. For that, I am eternally Thankful. There is nothing better.
And we all need to thank our own moms, for they are the ones who made us who we are today. Without them, where would we be? Thanks to all the mothers for teaching us all we know!
Happy Mother's Day to my mom, too far away to celebrate with, to my step-mom, my mom-in-law, the grandmas, and the Godmothers!! We love you all!!!

Gramma Clark...

Grandma Pinti..

Grandma Pinti with all her grandsons...

My world...

My baby boy...

Sweet kisses. I could eat those cheeks!...

My handsome lil man...

My Godson, Nolan...

Bryce with his Godmother, Aunt Shannon...

Bryce...

He HATES the grass. He would not put his hands down and then he raised one leg so it wouldn't touch. If he could have raised the other without falling over, I think he would have...

"One smile mommy...that's all you get. Now get me up out of this grass!!!"...

2 comments:

Mama Zellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama Zellie said...

You make motherhood sound so "cupcakes and rainbows"! Go on girl, tell everybody what it's really like! ;9)~
I love my babies, I am truly blessed & they are my life, and I would trade them for nothing in this world.
HOWEVER, every day is certainly not all sunshine & kisses, they make me want to tear my hair out most of the time! At this age, the moments are few and far between when everything is all golden memories that make you want to bottle them up and keep them forever! ;0)