CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Prayers

I wrote about this little girl awhile back. I have followed her story for a couple months now. Her dad is really good about keeping it updated.
It is not looking good for this little angel. It seems as though God is calling her to Him. Please take a moment to pray for her and her family through this difficult time. They will need it.

You can click on the link below to see her story or find her name, Kayleigh, under my friends list to the right and click on it.

I can't imagine what her parents are going through. They have to be such strong people.

http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been following it too for awhile now. It's so sad! I could never imagine going through that. I check their blog daily and I;m in tears by the first few lines of every post. It just breaks my heart. I'll definitely be praying for that sweet little girl!

Anonymous said...

I have been following her story too. I actually cried this morning reading their last blog entry. I pray for all of them everyday. I can't imagine how painful it is to see your baby struggle every day and then to face the reality of saying goodbye to him/her forever. It breaks my heart. Thank you for letting me know about this family.