On Friday night before bed we checked Heath's temp again. It was up to 103.3*!! So I called the on call nurse and told her. She then called our doctor and he said to bring him in to the office in the morning.
So Saturday morning we were off to the doctor again. He said that all Heath's blood work and urine sample came back negative. The doctor checked his ears one more time and even did it with this weird electronic black thing (no clue what it was). He said that his right ear was slightly red. It wasn't red enough to scream INFECTION, but because they couldn't find anything else wrong with him, the doctor went with it. He prescribed him a new antibiotic and we started it that day. He continued to have a fever all day and was still really crabby.
Sunday he woke up...FEVER FREE!!! Oh, it was so nice. He must have felt a hundred times better b/c he was turning back into the lil happy boy that we know so well. We had a great day!
Today the fever is still gone and he is so much happier! I am so glad that whole thing is over. I hope that whatever it was is gone for good!
It bothered me to no end knowing how sick he was and that no one could figure out way. I felt bad for my lil man. No one wants to see their child sick and uncomfortable. I am so glad he is better and I thank God it was nothing worse.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Good News
Posted by JDB at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so relieved to hear he's feeling better! It's not a good feeling not being able to do anything to make your baby feel better.
Yeah! Glad to hear he's feeling better! I know you're relieved!
Love the new page by the way! Cute.
Post a Comment