CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Big ONE!

We had Heath's 1st birthday party this past Saturday. What an exciting, but very sad day. How can it be that he is 1 already?
His party was a Fire Truck theme. It turned out to be pretty cute. I think everyone enjoyed themselves and ate until they were full. There were a lot of people that came over to help celebrate. Heath is so lucky to have so many friends and family that love him as much as they do. Everyone truely made the day special for Heath and us.
My Gram and Aunt Jamie came in town last Wednesday. They were a huge help in getting the house ready and cooking for the party. I couldn't have done it without them! Thanks guys! We love you and hope we can have another visit soon!

Substitute Cake (long story, mishap with the weather and the icing)...

I found a pair of PJs Heath wore when he first got home. I put them next to his PJs now and just cried! So I thought I would hang them up for everyone to see how much he has grown...

With Aunt Jessica...

A Grand Entrance??...

Opening presents. He only opened a couple before he was bored and started fussing...

Happy Birthday to you...

What's this?...

Didn't want to get his hands dirty...

Okay, I am done...

With Rick, Tina and Kaitlyn...

Great Uncle Joe and Aunt Pam from West Virginia came down too...

With his Godfather, Uncle Ben...

This is how Damon holds my kids :) ...

And then a normal one with Damon and Kristel...

Future girlfriend, Baby O...

Uncle Jim, Aunt Sarah and Baby Kenneth...

Birthday Boy...

With friends R, L, JG and C...

Uncle Spencer...

New Fire Truck...


Best Cousins...

Family shot, not the best, but oh well...

With Aunt Shannon, Uncle Mike, Nolan and Carson...

2 comments:

The Melton's said...

The pj's make me want to cry too! I'm realizing how fast my little guys is growing as well...all too fast!

Anonymous said...

What fun!! I wish we could have been there. It seems like after you have more than one child, they just grow up so much faster then they would with just one around.