Heath also took a class at the Little Gym. His class was focused more on the gross motor skills. Learning to climb, crawl off objects feet first, walk, hang, flip, etc. Again my step-mom was the one who took him to his class while we were at work. She said he was pretty nervous about all of it in the beginning, but it looks like from the pics (taken by my very nice sister-in-law again who helped) that he was enjoying himself at the end. He also had a "show" program and awards at the last class. I wish I could have made it to both their programs, but it was testing week at school and there was no way I could have gone. I am thankful for the pictures though!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Monday, June 15, 2009
Heath
Posted by JDB at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How cool!!! It looks like he enjoyed the flip part.
Post a Comment