CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This will be long

This past Thursday David had to work in Myrtle Beach, so the boys and I tagged along to enjoy some fun in the sun! We were able to stay until Sunday morning. It was a nice little break and get away.
Bryce was so excited, he couldn't stand it! He didn't want to do anything but get in the ocean! And when we went down to the beach, he was right in. He didn't hesitate one time. He made me a bit nervous b/c he was being so daring. But I guess that's what happens as they get bigger. I was so happy that he enjoyed it so much. The smiles on his face and excitement he had makes it all worth while.
Heath...well, he was not a fan at all! He hated the sand, he hated the ocean and he disliked the pool. I will say that on the last day, he did relax a little bit when we were down on the beach, but not much. He didn't like it, he just didn't scream and cry the whole time. And on the last day, he decided he liked the pool. So I was happy that he did get a bit more comfortable with the whole idea especially b/c we are going to the beach with the Pinti family for a week in August. That would make for a long week if he was miserable the whole time.

Lovin it!...

About to be knocked down...

Running away from Daddy...

The one and only smile from Heath while on the beach was right as soon as we set him in the sand the first time...


This is how he was until the last day unless we held him...


If you look closely, you can see that he has enough hair to make the tiniest of mohawks...




Still hating it...

Jumping the waves...


Bryce loved it!...

Our feet...

Heath's chubby foot :)...



From our balcony...

On Friday night we met up with our neighbors who happened to be down there that weekend too. We went to Broadway at the Beach which has a tons of little shops, rides for the kids, a huge pond with piers all over, and plenty of places to eat. While we waited for them to get there, Bryce rode some rides. I was surprised by him yet again b/c he was not afraid to get on any of them! You go big boy!!





Whiplash Car...

ChooChoo...

Me and my boys on the pier...

Saying "Moooo" to the fish...

Feeding the fish...

So gross!...



The waiter got N out on the dance floor...

Steve (our neighbor) and Dave rubbing butts...

N, Steve and I all raced to the top. Look who won!...

Bryce riding the waves with Daddy...






He decided he liked it! Jumping in the pool...

Finally relaxed a bit on the beach...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great trip! I wish Jamie wasn't so afraid of the water, he must get that from me.