CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Orange Belt

I am so far behind with postings, its not even funny. But I am going to catch up now.
Bryce has been in Karate for a few months now. At first he wasn't so sure about the whole idea and he had a lot to learn to catch up to everyone else in the class. But I had faith that my smart boy would get it with no problem. I was right! He is doing great! He has really learned to like it and asks all the time if he can go to class. I am so happy that he's enjoying it and I hope it gives him the confidence he needs to be a happy lil man!
Here are some pics of him moving up from the white belt (the beginner belt) to the next step, the orange belt. He was so excited and proud of himself!





0 comments: