Haircut!!
I took Bryce to get his cut b/c it was long over due. And when I got there...I just couldn't help it. I had to have Heath's cut too! His baby mullet was out of control!!! Poor kid's hair is so blonde and thin that you can barely tell there is any on his head. But he had hair coming down over his shirt collars. I couldn't take it anymore.
I was really nervous especially b/c David wasn't with us to help. But we sat him right in the chair, put the apron on and away she went with the scissors. He did GREAT! Never once did he flinch or cry! I am so proud of my big boy! And he looks so much better now. :)
Before...
The first snip...
Even with the razor...
The lady put gel in it and up it went in a Mohawk! Too funny...
So happy to have a sucker...
Monday, October 12, 2009
Heath's First...
Posted by JDB at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the look on his face in the last picture. :)
Post a Comment