I really don't know where the time went. It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital, having the worst pain of my life, waiting on my precious miracle to arrive. When Bryce came into my life, the world changed forever. How could you love something so much? Better question is how could you not? The joy of being a mom is like no other. It is by far the best thing in the world! I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Oh Bryce. He is now 4 years old. He is so smart, funny, stubborn and lovable all rolled in one. Sometimes the things he comes up with just blow us away. He loves to go to school and learn new things. Books are still one of his favorite things. He is recognizing words and able to write his first and last name. He can say all his colors in Spanish, count to 10, as well as some other phrases and words. He loves to play with cars and balls. He really likes to play sports, which makes daddy happy. :) He just started Karate at the beginning of Sept. I am really proud of the progress he's made with that. He is a really great big brother! Not to say they don't fight, but for the most part he does so well with Heath. I love watching them together.
I know there is probably a million things I am forgetting to include on this. We are so proud of Bryce and the young man he has become! The love we have for him is never ending and grows each and every day! I think we are the lucky ones to have such a great son!!!
Here are some pics I took in the backyard for his 4 year old shots. They aren't the best b/c I am not a professional, but I think they turned out pretty cute!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
My big boy!
Posted by JDB at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Great pictures!
Post a Comment