Christmas morning was so much fun this year! We told Bryce not to come downstairs when he woke up and just to yell at us over the baby monitor. We wanted both boys to come down at the same time and of course I wanted to be ready with the camera when they saw what Santa brought. I was pretty surprised that Bryce actually listened and didn't come down on his own. They were so excited to see the presents under the tree. Growin up, the stuff that Santa brought wasn't wrapped and was already out of the boxes ready to go, so I did that again for my boys. Bryce only asked for two things from Santa. I was so proud of him for not being greedy, what lil boy only asks for two things?? His request was a bulldozer and a blue bell (he got that idea from Polar Express). The smile on his face was so cute when he saw that he got a bell and a bulldozer along with a couple other things from Santa. Heath couldn't really ask for anything this year, so mommy just let Santa know what he would like. He was so happy to see his new toys as well! So much fun!! After they opened presents from mommy and daddy, they had one more big surprise upstairs. My gram sent money for the boys hoping I could find something to buy them. So I thought of a train table. Lucky for me, I searched on Craigslist for a few weeks and finally found an awesome deal! So we had that set up in the playroom for them to see. Then we had our annual breakfast casserole. After that Grandma and Papaw Pinti came over for a lil bit to see all the cool presents they got! The boys were happy to show them everything! Later that day my dad came over and opened presents with the boys. David made a very yummy Christmas dinner for all of us as well. It was a great day at this Pinti house!!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Christmas Day
Posted by JDB at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment