CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Monster Truck Show

A couple weekends ago we took the big boys to the Monster Truck show. We really thought Bryce and Nolan would love it, but we were a bit wrong. They got to go down onto the track area before the show started and they really liked that! Standing next to the monster trucks and mini race cars was a big hit with the boys. Then when the show started, the smiles quickly faded. We bought them ear plugs, but the loudness so extreme that I don't think it helped much. Nolan looked scared the whole time, not talking or moving in his seat. Bryce looked interested, but not thrilled. I thought he would be saying "wow or cool or look at that!", instead he watched intently with his mouth open. They were too funny! I wish someone would have told us just how cold it was going to be. This being our first time going to a monster truck show, we never thought that they would leave the large door open for the trucks to go in and out of. Makes sense, but just didn't think about it. And it was one of the coldest days in Charlotte, so we just shivered the whole time. :) I have to say that I was pretty surprised in myself. I thought it was really cool! I loved it! Next year I think we should try again with the boys and see if they like it better, besides the fact that I want to go back. haha!!!


















0 comments: