Ever since Bryce was a baby, I sang him a song that I "made up" to get him to stop crying. It is sung to the tune of "Bingo" and goes "There was a mommy that had a baby and Bryce was his name B R Y C E, B R Y C E, B R Y C E and Bryce was his name". (sometimes we sing that daddy had a baby) He still loves that song and loves to clap the letters of his name as I sing it. Anyway, tonight the 3 of us were in the car waiting for the red light. It was quite and from the back I hear Bryce say "mommy's song". I wasn't sure what he was talking about, but a couple seconds later he started singing "B R Y C E, B R Y C E, B R Y C E and Bryce was his name". David and I just looked at each other amazed. That was the first time that he sang it all by himself and it was perfect! Now I know that he doesn't understand that he just spelled his name, but I just can't help but be amazed that he just "spelled" his name! He is such a smart little boy! (I know I am bias) :)
It was too cute not to pass along!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Funny Story
Posted by JDB at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment