CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sept 7th....

My baby turned 5 months old!! What can I say about this month? He is getting so big! And I love kissin and eatin on every one of those "cinnamon" rolls! He loves to get kisses. He loves to have his big brother play with him. I don't think that anybody can make him laugh the way or as easy as Bryce does. It is that deep belly laugh that you can't help but laugh with him. I love watching those two play and I am so proud of Bryce as he is a great big brother. I can see the love that is there every time they look at each other. Heath is going to learn so much from Bryce. But hopefully not the tantrums. :) Like I said before, he is a big laugher and he gives smiles all the time. He is such a happy boy (unless he is hungry or tired). Everyone at his school loves him to death and always says how good he is. He started sitting up this month which he is enjoying. It is a whole new view for him to check out the world. He isn't the best sitter yet, but he is improving. He also began eating cereal this month. He is getting pretty good at eating it and like his brother was, he wants the next bite ready before you get the first one in. He loves to eat! His sleep patterns are funny. There are times when he goes a couple days of sleeping threw the night and then he goes back to waking up a couple times a night. I know he will get the hang of it soon. Bryce was 6 months before he slept threw the night consistently. He is rolling over quite a bit. But he still doesn't like to be on his belly. He is "talking" a lot these days. He says "baba" and "mama" (ok, so he is just making those sounds...I know he isn't "saying" mama and baba). :) It is funny to listen to him talk, he has such a sweet voice. And he has a lot to say.
I love to watch him discover new things and to see the world threw his eyes. There is nothing better than being a mom! I wouldn't trade it for anything!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was showing your brother these pics of Heath, and he said he looks like uncle Fester from the adams family!! :O

I smacked him in the head for ya!