CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

1, 2, 3,4,5,6...

7!!! Heath is 7 months old! Can you believe it? My baby is over half a year old. I look at him and I just don't understand where the time has gone. I want to rewind just to make sure I didn't miss anything. :)
Lets see...
He went to the doctor at the end of Oct for his 6 month check up (I know it is a bit off schedule). He weighed in at 19 lbs and 2 oz and was 26.5 inches long. That puts him at 50% for both weight and height. I still think he is a chunkier monkier. I just love all those rolls and those droopy cheeks. I can eat them up! He plays very well with all his toys. He has been sitting all by himself for awhile now. The other day his teacher said he went from a sitting position to being on all 4's by himself. I haven't seen it yet. I have seen him get up on his knees a couple times but not from sitting. He manages to move around a little bit to get the toys he wants while on his belly by scooting and turning. I don't know how else to describe this, but while he sits, he bounces up and down (like dancing) and that moves him across the floor short distances. Good thing he has diapers or he would have a soar butt! :) If he gets excited or if there is music playing then he really starts bouncing...it is so cute! He is still a very happy baby! I took him to the doctor for his 6 month check-up and it turned out that he had an ear infection. Poor guy never fussed...I had no idea because he was just his happy lil self. He loves to laugh and I love to hear it. Bryce thinks it is so fun to make his lil brother laugh. He is still really good with Heath, I am so proud of him! He is a "talker" like his older brother. He makes lots of noise all the time! The other day Heath was sitting on the floor and he reached out for the coffee table, got a hold of it and started pulling himself up! It was so funny! I have pics I will post soon. I just can't believe he is trying to pull up on things! He is still too young for that! (ok, so I am in denial)
The month has gone by so fast and the next will as well. I need to slow down and just enjoy my lil baby while he still is my lil baby. I love my boys with all my heart and I am so lucky to have them in my life!

Last week, I took some pics of Heath that I plan on making into a college. I printed one through Costco with Bryce's 3 year pics and I thought it turned out so well, I decided to do one with Heath. Poor guys is going to hate me later! :)





0 comments: