I had Tuesday off from work because it was Veterans Day. So since the weather wasn't too chilly and the sun was out, I took the boys to the park. Of course I brought my camera to see if I could get some good shots of the boys with the pretty fall trees in the background. As much as the trees are changing right now, there weren't any trees that were short enough to pose the boys in front of and still get the color. But as we walked around, I spotted a pretty yellow tree that was behind a bridge that goes over a creek. What a great spot! They aren't the best pictures, but I was pleased with how they turned out. Especially because it was just me trying to get them to sit/stand still, look at the camera, smile and take the pic. Go me! But it does help that I have such cute lil boys (if I may say so myself). :)
Look at those Droopy Dog cheeks!...
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Fall favorites
Posted by JDB at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What great pictures! I love Heath's sweater, very cute.
Your pictures turned out great! Those boys are absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment