He reached out for the coffee table the other day while he was sitting and playing with his toys. Then he started to pull himself up! I couldn't believe it! I had to grab my camera because his facial expressions were so hilarious! I wish I would have recorded it because it was the funniest thing I've seen in awhile! His lil face would turn beet red, he would start shaking and grunting while pulling with all his might. Poor guy is just too fat! :) He did make it up once I turned his one foot the right direction. He was so proud of himself!
It's things like this that make me laugh everyday.
"Oh, I got it."
"Lets plan the next move."
"ARRRGGGG! I think I can, I think I can!"
"Almost...I can see the top! Yay for me!!"
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Up, Up he goes!
Posted by JDB at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What funny faces! Way to go Heath!!!
Post a Comment