Since Heath did not like the beach at all, we didn't spend much time there. But there was one day that we all went down together and hung out for a bit. I really hope that next year he will like it. It would make it so much easier. :)
David and the boys....jpg)
Hating it....jpg)
Bryce....jpg)
David with Bryce and N....jpg)
Heath and cousin K. I think Heath was whispering to K to look that way at the hot mamas....jpg)
The whole Family that was there....jpg)
Great Grandma and Great Papaw Hauser with their Great Grandsons....jpg)
.jpg)
Great Grandma and Papaw taking in rays on the beach....jpg)
Jess and Ben playing cornhole....jpg)
Bet and Spencer playing cornhole....jpg)
My baby....jpg)
My boys....jpg)
Heath giving Grandma loves....jpg)
Like father like son (I will probably get in trouble for that one)....jpg)
Loving the water!....jpg)
Jumping waves....jpg)
Heath with Godfather, Uncle Ben....jpg)
Watch out! Here comes the next Baywatch. Bryce and Uncle Ben....jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Beach part 2
Posted by JDB at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment