This past Tuesday was the Christmas Program at Bryce and Heath's school. Going to watch those types of things will bring such laughter to your life. These kids get up there and some can't get enough of the limelight, others are crying for their mommy, and some just stand terrified like deer in head lights. The show was so funny!! I loved every minute of it! Bryce and Heath did very well with their performances. Bryce did three songs and he sang his little heart out, fidgeting with his shirt and pants pockets the whole time. Heath did great sitting on stage and ringing his bells along to the music. I was so proud of them! The fun things you get to watch as a parent are priceless!
I have got to apologize for the poor picture quality, but the lighting wasn't very good in the gym and I really had to zoom in to get them.
While Heath was on stage, it was almost impossible to get a good pic b/c either the teachers were blocking him in some way or another or the microphone was in his face. I just couldn't catch a break! :)
Friday, December 11, 2009
Christmas Program
Posted by JDB at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment