For my Mother's Day present I asked David for some family pictures by a photographer that thought outside the box. I wanted them to be outside as well for something different than all of our other family pics that were so posed and taken in a studio. Well after searching someone with reasonable prices and actually had photos that I liked, I finally found somebody! Last month we had our Family Portraits taken by Lucy Parker Photography. She was so great with the boys and as you can see from the pics below, she did a wonderful job! I love them!! It turned out to be the best Mom's Day present (even if it was late) haha! Sorry for the picture overload, but I couldn't narrow it down anymore than this. (yes I do have more than what you see!)
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!!


















































Monday, December 7, 2009
Family Portraits
Posted by JDB at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Great pics Jenn. Heath has changed his looks so much since I left and Bryce looks so grown up already. I miss you all.
Post a Comment