booboo! Saturday I was downstairs while the boys were playing in the playroom upstairs. We keep the door closed so Heath can't get to the steps and Bryce knows to not leave it open. Anyway, all of a sudden I hear some very loud noises and it took me a few seconds to figure it out. Once I did, I ran in the living room to see Heath laying on the floor with his ride on train next to him with blocks everywhere! Turns out, Bryce came downstairs to get his milk (I had no idea) and he left the door open. I am assuming b/c of the way everything looked, Heath decided he was going to make his own roller coaster and ride his train down the steps. So my baby boy fell ALL the way down our wooden staircase! Oh boy did I panic! He had a deep gash in his forehead, blood running down his face, instant bruises on his head and screaming! I called Aunt Shannon to come help us b/c I didn't know how I was going to hold something on his head to stop the bleeding while driving. So she came and brought us to the hospital. Luckily I got the bleeding to stop before she got here and he had calmed down too. ER doctor checked him out and said that he just needed two stitches. Phewww! So happy it wasn't worse. And very happy that Aunt Shannon was there b/c she stayed in the room to help hold him down while the DR did the stitches. I could hear him screaming all the way down the hall. Poor thing. But he is doing very well with all of it. I really thought he would play with the stitches, but after the first couple times he touched it, that was it. Bruising looks a lot better already too. And David missed the whole thing b/c he was out of town! Go figure it would happen while he wasn't here! So thankful he is okay and grateful it wasn't worse!
Thanks Aunt Shannon for coming to our rescue!
This was the next day.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Our first big...
Posted by JDB at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment