A friend of mine from work had an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party this weekend. I thought it was such a good idea! I looked and looked for the ugliest Christmas sweater I could find, but had no luck (I didn't want to spend a lot of money on it). So I decided to make one. I got a red sweater and then went to the dollar store and bought lots of ugly crap. After almost two hours and a ton of staples and safety pins later...my master piece was complete. When I tried it on I couldn't stop laughing at myself! It was horrible!
It was fun to see what people came up with. I don't know why I didn't take more pics, that just isn't like me. But it was a lot of fun and I think it is something that should become a tradition.
My creation!...
A friend from work, Tommie...
The hosts, Amber and Andrew (I work with Amber)...
Those are real Christmas tree lights that he wrapped around himself and then had a long extension cord plugged in the wall. The other is a huge gift bag that he cut apart and attached to a sweater...
Heather and Tommie, friends from work...
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
Posted by JDB at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ya. That is an ugly sweater! Nice job!
Post a Comment