I went to pick up Bryce after school yesterday and when I got there he was stripped down to his diaper and whinning. As I walked up, his grandma told me that he had just stepped in a fire ant hill!!! Oh my gosh! His poor little feet are completely covered in bites, he has them going up both legs as high as his diaper! We have been putting cream on them and I gave him Benedryl last night. But it looks so horrible and painful. I must say, he is being a trooper! He hasn't tried to itch them and he hasn't complained other than when it first happened and a little bit of whinning last night. His grandma said that after they got as many off as possible outside, they ran inside and put him in the sink and rinsed the rest off. The whole time he was crying saying "it's okay, I okay" over and over. That just makes me want to cry... my poor baby.
If anyone has any suggestions as to how we can make them go away faster, please let me know.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Stupid Ants!!
Posted by JDB at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment