CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Expecting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news!! Bryce is going to have little sibling!! I am 7 weeks along and due April 20th. Everything is going okay so far, I am a little bit nausus, but nothing like how it was with Bryce. Mommy and daddy are excited, shocked, nervous, scared, all of the emotions mixed together. Don't know what to think at this point. But we are happy that God has decided to bless us with another baby. And everyone is really excited for us, so that helps us be more excited vs. the nervousness we are feeling right now. Ready or not, here it comes!!!!

We took these pics and sent them to my mom and gram that live too far away to tell in person...




I put the shirt on Bryce and then let David just "discover" it. Sorry for the quality of the pic, but he was standing in front of the window...


Do you think he was surprised...


It was David's dad's birthday party this weekend, so I wrapped up Bryce's shirt for him to open. All of David's siblings were there as well, so we knocked it out all at once. Of course Bryce walked right in front of Vince's face as I snapped the picture...


We celebrated my dad's 50th birthday on Sunday, so we wrapped the shirt again as a present. I got a good shot of his surprised look...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

Jen that was a cruel thing to do to your father in his Weaken Condition due to His advanced Age!

Uncle M.