CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Coming...

I promise.
I know that everyone is probably anxious for me to get some more pics posted on here. But I can tell you that I am not just being slack. :)
This week I am on spring break, so the original plan was for me to pack up the house this week for our move on Saturday. Well, that didn't exactly go as planned. So now we are rushing to pack everything, David is painting the room at his brother's and organizing space in his parent's garage for all of our stuff. Not to mention the newborn and 2 year old we are having to keep up with. Uploading pics and posting them right now just isn't possible.
But I promise that I will get some up here as soon as I can.

Thanks for being patient!

Stay tuned...

0 comments: