CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Smart Pants

I just have to share this story with you...
So here lately Bryce has been asking people "what their problem is?". And then the other day he got on the couch next to me and told me "Mommy, you have problems.". You can't help but laugh when your 2 year old says that to you. Uncle Ben was sitting across the room and laughed as well, but swears he didn't put Bryce up to it. Anyway, this morning as we are getting ready to venture out to meet Shannon, Bryce asked me what my problem was. So I replied back by saying, "you are my problem" and laughed. He said, "Mommy, I not a problem. I a boy!"

What do you do with a boy that is so cleaver? He continues to keep us on our toes and laughing!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - That is too funny!!