CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

The Stork Paid a Visit...

...to Mike and Shannon!! (haha, gotcha)

Yesterday morning we got a call that Shannon's water broke. Happy moment, right?? Well, Mike was 7 hours away in Virginia on business. Mike's mom took Shannon to the hospital and sure enough, the baby was coming. I got to the hospital around 11:15am for some moral support. Luckily, Mike showed up just in time for Shannon to start pushing!!
They have a healthy baby boy named "C" (you know I don't put other kids' names on here). He is 6lb 14oz and 19in long. Full head of hair just like his big brother. Absolutely adorable!!! Unfortunately, I can't share any pictures at the moment. Shannon has my camera cord at the hospital so she could upload her pics to her laptop. But as soon as I get my cord back, I will be plastering this blog with pics of this handsome lil man!

Congratulations Mike and Shannon!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: