Happy 4th of July! I hope that everyone had a fun and safe holiday weekend! I know we did!
Saturday started off at our neighbor's house. They had a big party for the 4th and for two of the neighbor's 40th bdays. They cooked a whole pig! I am glad I didn't see it whole, or I wouldn't have eaten it! But it was very good!!! I forgot to bring my camera with me so I missed getting some pics there.
We stayed for awhile but then headed off to Mike and Shannon's annual 4th of July party. Again, some good food, lots of good friends, wonderful fireworks by Ben...all equals a GREAT time! We had so much fun! We are very lucky to have such great friends and family to spend the holidays with.
What a great country we live in!
"OOOO, AHHHH" He liked them at first....jpg)
.jpg)
Bryce still doesn't like them....jpg)
Towards the end, Heath thought they got too loud....jpg)
Ben did another great job with the fireworks. They were awesome!....jpg)
Uncle Ben and Heath....jpg)
Bryce and Nolan waving their light up Flags....jpg)
I love that smile....jpg)
Me and Kristel....jpg)
.jpg)
Sunday, July 5, 2009
America's Birthday
Posted by JDB at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment