CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Jamaica 6

Our last full day. I was sad, but also very happy b/c I knew the next day I would be home hugging and kissin on my boys! We made the best of the day!

There are a couple Beaches resorts that are close by and we were able to go to them for free b/c they are owned by the same people as Sandals. We walked to one of them one day b/c it was the next resort over. It was nice, but nothing special or better than ours. On our last day we took a bus that the resort does for free to the Beaches further up the street. Both Beaches are family resorts so they have fun things for the kids to do. But if I had to pick one to bring my kids to, it would be this one. It was bigger and nicer than our resort. We also heard that the kids club/activity group was a lot better at this one. But we also heard that it is pretty pricey.

In front of Beaches Negril...

We had to take a pic with Cookie Monster and ummm, is it Abby or Zoe? I can't remember. We thought Bryce would think it was pretty cool...

Posing with Oscar the Grouch...

This resort also had two water slides. So much fun! The tunnel one was actually really fast.
Shannon...

Dave...

Me...

Us back at our resort...

You know Mike...there is no explanation needed...

Us...

Us...

We decided to go tubing. The resort had a few things that were free for us to do at certain times of the day.

Somehow I ended up UNDER the water with my tube! Lots of salt water up the nose and in the mouth. But I never let go!...

I'm above water again!...

The last night before dinner. I noticed that it got dark earlier there than it does here. We would meet up for dinner around 7:30 after showers and getting ready and the sun would already be down. So we don't have any pics of us in the day light all dressed up. Kind of sad about that, but oh well.

They all liked Kimonos Japanese Steakhouse so much that we had reservations there again. All of us...

Crazy chef Wayne...

0 comments: