CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 3, 2007

19th month

This was a very busy month. As you will see from all of the pictures below. Bryce and I took a long weekend trip during my spring break to go to Greenville NC to see my aunt, uncle and gram. I am so happy that they are close enough to do that.

Gram, Aunt J, Bryce and I...

Gram, Aunt J and I...

Take time to smell the flowers...

Easter was also this month. Some of us took the kids to Southpark mall to see the Easter Bunny. You can see what Bryce thought of that...

Grandma Pinti and her two boys...




We also went to a zoo in Mooresville with a friend from work and her two kids. We asked Aunt Shannon and N to come along too. We got on a wagon that took a 3 mile trip around the zoo and the animals, all different kinds, came right up to us and we were able to feed them. It was so awesome! They had buffalo, zebras, pigs, giraffes, rinos, too many to name. All were running free together (except the rino and giraffes- they were in fences). Shannon and I agreed that we had to go back and bring Mike and Dave with us.




Friend from work and her two kids, E and A with Bryce...

It was a long day for N...
For Bryce too...

These are just some pics from a nice day outside. This is Bryce on his first bike...




David has been itching to take Bryce out to the lake to fish. So one Friday after work, we finally went. Bryce was really intrigued by the minnows in daddy's bucket, but got bored with the whole fishing thing soon after we got there.




0 comments: