I decided to put what I have on two different blogs because it is taking such a long time to go through all of the pics. So here are some more. Enjoy!!
Shannon, Me, Sarah and Amber on the first night...
David and I (I do have more of the two of us, but they are on Shannon's camera. They will posted later.)...
My best friend Phillip and I...
The staff at this resort were so unbelievably nice. I am not exaggerating when I say that everyone that passed you said "Hola!". They were all friendly, funny, helpful and great. This is a waiter at one of the restaurants we ate at. He was so cute and fun, Shannon and I had to take a pic with him. He is even shorter than Shannon!...
Ben and I at the dance club on the resort...
Ben and his girlfriend, Amber...
This is a pic of most of the boys that went...
The newlyweds, Damon and Kristel...
Shannon and I again...
Some of the group going to dinner, Matt, Cary, Damon, Kristel, Jim, Sarah, Mike, Shannon, David, Me, Jaclyn and you can see Phillip's head behind Sarah (trying to hide)...
At dinner one night...
The three brothers, Ben, Mike and David...
My friend, Jaclyn and I...
These are the "going out" pictures that I feel comfortable putting on the Internet. :) This one is on the first night we were there at the dance club on the resort, Jaclyn, Matt, Rachel, Cary, Me, Jason...
Another from the first night, Me, Matt, Cary, Jaclyn, Phillip...
We went to downtown Playa De Carmen one night to go to the Blue Parrot dance club, Matt, Mike, Shannon, Me, Jaclyn, Rachel, Jason...
What are they doing to me?...
Those two getting down...
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Mexico Trip 2007 #2
Posted by JDB at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks liks so much fun!!! Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment