CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!!!!
Today is Father's Day. Bryce got Dada a brand new fishing pole (since David broke his when we went camping). And he got himself a really cool Spiderman Fishing Backpack. It came complete with a pair of sunglasses, tackle box, collapsible fishing pole and a weighter. He was so excited about his backpack. It was a challenge to get it off him to get dressed. David was also very excited about the whole thing b/c he loves to go fishing and is happy that Bryce can tag along.

Bryce and Daddy with their new gear...



New Backpack...



Check it out...



Ready to catch a big one...



We are packing for our trip today. I decided that I can't leave Bryce, so I am going to pack him in my suitcase...


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, I love these pictures of Bryce in his little onesie with his backpack and daddy's fishing pole.

I hope David had a very Happy Father's Day!

Colleen said...

Man Bryce is looking more and more like David! Too Cute he is getting so big!

Love and Miss you guys
Colleen,Brad and Kenzie