CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Missed my baby!!!

It was so hard to leave my baby when we went to Mexico. I cried a lot. (that is probably an understatement). But I knew that he was in good hands with David's parents part of the week and mine the other part. You just get in such a routine when you have a child and the thought of leaving that routine drove me crazy! I mean, how could I not read him a story every night and sing to him while tucking him in? But as soon as we landed I was happy to be there with friends and family. And we did have a great time. But I still called my little man every day just to hear him laugh and say "Momhee" (that's what his "mommy" sounds like) He would tell me all about his day. I also had pictures of him all over our room so he was never out of my sight. I was sad that the vacation came to an end, but I was soooo excited to come home and see my baby!!! I love my little man with all my heart!!!

Look how happy he was to see us...

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I bet you did miss him! I don't know how you did it. I can't imagine how excited you were when you saw him after a week!