CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Month 20 - Finally caught up!!!

Well, here we are. The 20th month. Yipee! From here on out, I can do things as they happen. That way we won't have so many pics under one entry. This was another busy month. Bryce had his first art project, finger painting. What a mess that was!! But it turned out to be great art work!

We went to a friend's wedding...

Mike and Shannon...

Shannon, A, and I...

Loving brothers... :)

It was Mother's Day this month as well. We had to take a couple pics of that...
Bryce and his Godmother, Shannon...

With his gramma...

Our friends through a Luau party...

A, K, and I...


K and David, what was so funny?...

My dad and stepmom went camping up in the mountains. So David and I left after work on Friday and spent the night up there with them. We had to come home the next night because David had to work, but we would have loved to stay longer.


Given Grampa kisses...
First time making Smores...

C, Bryce and M the next morning. All looking a little tired...

Monkey at the playground...
For Memorial Day every year, we go to Captain Steve's party at the lake. There is always tons of great food, a band and a DJ. We really enjoy going.
Bryce chowing down on a rib...
Taking a dip in the lake...

C and Bryce...

Memorial Day (Monday) I was off school so my friend Mandy and I took Bryce and her daughter JG to Carowinds for the day.

JG, my Goddaughter, liked the carousel...
Bryce did not...

We cooled off in the water park...
Bryce and N taken a bath...

Bryce on the potty for the first time...

0 comments: