Well, we are back from a 7 day 6 night trip to Riviera Maya in Mexico. It is a little over one hour from Cancun. We stayed at a beautiful resort called Aventura Spa Palace. The reason we went there is because Damon and Kristel (the ones who just got married) were going on their honeymoon there and they asked everyone to come along! Thank you for letting us tag along because we had so much fun. There were I think 20 people there including us. We had such a nice time hanging out by the pool, eating all day long, going to the markets, going on a zip line adventure, relaxing...all the good vacation stuff. It was also nice for David and I because we were able to celebrate our 4th anniversary down there. I will tell you more about that in another blog. Shannon has pictures of that day on her camera that I need to upload to my computer. So stay tuned! My camera broke half way threw the week, so I only took around 150 pictures. Then we used Shannon's the rest of the week. She has a little over 300. Do you think we are picture crazy???!! But when I get her camera, I will post another blog with those pictures. We had so much fun, I can't wait until the next big vacation! We are so lucky to have friends and family that we can go on big vacations like that all together. Thanks for the memories everyone!! (being on vacation makes you do some pretty crazy things, and there is evidence. So those pics will not be put on the internet for all to see. Thanks Ben and Shannon. :>) Enjoy our Pictures!!!
This is just some of the people that went. We are waiting at the airport for our flight. Can you tell we are ready to go? ...
This is the Aventura Spa Palace looking back at the hotel from the ocean...
Standing on the rocks looking down one side of the lagoon...
Looking the other way down the lagoon...
Just a nice view...
This is another pic of the hotel. This place was HUGE!!! It had 2 lobbies that had a shuttle to take you from one to the other. I have never been to a resort this big...
This is just another view of the lagoon. That was the only bad thing about the resort, no beach. There was the ocean, some rocks, the lagoon, and then the man made beach with lounge chairs...
This is just one pic of our room. It had a 2 person jacuzzi, beds, wall mounted flat screen TV, fully stocked fridge, an alcohol dispenser with 4 liquors, nice bathroom and patio. We were a corner room so ours didn't have one, but most of the rooms had a hammock on the patio as well...
This is Mike, Shannon, Me and David by the lagoon...
Clay and TJ taking a moment to pose...
Kristel, Me, Sarah and Shannon by one of the many pools...
David and I out on the lagoon overlooking the ocean...
Me and Shannon trying to look like beach models hahahahaha!!...
Just a picture of some of us in the pool...
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Mexico Trip 2007
Posted by JDB at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment