CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Big difference!!

I put this outfit on Heath yesterday. It was Bryce's outfit before. So I decided to look back through Bryce's pictures to see how old he was when he wore it. I was rather shocked to see that Bryce wore it when he was 6 and half months old! Heath is only 1 and half months! Mind you the size of the outfit is 3 months. I knew Bryce was skinny as a baby, but wow, Heath is a biggin! It is funny to see how different they are already. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's quite a difference. What a chunky monkey! :) Love that smile, so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

hope is a whole lot bigger than jakob ever was too... she's in the 95% for weight and 90% for height! yowsers! :) it's so great to have them healthy... the house you're building looks absolutely beautiful! wow! glad to hear and see all the happiness that's your life.. :)
ke