Welcome! I am Jenn. I am married to my "high school sweetheart", David. We have been married for 6 yrs. In Sept. 2005 we were blessed with the most precious miracle, our son, Bryce. He is 4 yrs old now and everyday is something new. We were blessed with another addition to our family. Heath came into our lives in the beginning of April, 2008. He is perfect in everyway. I can't believe how lucky we are. I love being a mom! I can't imagine my life without them. I am also a Special Education teacher. Love the kids, hate the politics. David works for Kraft/Nabisco as a sales analysist for Charlotte and surrounding areas. Bryce has his dad's energy with his mom's stubborness and temper. Bad combination, but he's a very smart lil boy. Heath is becoming just like his brother, stubborn. He continues to be happy and smiles a lot. He doesn't know a stranger. Watching them grow and learn is so amazing! We truely are blessed! I decided to make this blog so that we could share our pictures and our lives with everyone. There are some people we don't get to see as much as we want, but that doesn't mean they can't be involved in our lives. Hope you enjoy!
1 comments:
So sweet! I can't wait to meet Heath, and see Bryce again. :)
Post a Comment