CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

Okay, so I am a few days late...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I hope that all you mothers out there had a great day. Being a mom is a hard job, but you all are great mothers. Your kids are a good example of all of your hard work. It takes a special person to be a good mom. You have boo-boos to kiss, stories to read, consoling and disciplining, but most of all the undying love that never fades away no matter how crazy they drive you on the worst of days. You are always there for your children and Mother's day is a day to recognize all the time and dedication you put into raising the most precious gift...your children. Your kids are lucky to have you!
My weekend was very nice. Saturday afternoon, we went to my dad and stepmom's house to celebrate with her. David bought some fillets and veggies and we grilled out. It was a yummy dinner and a nice visit. Then David was nice enough to get up with Heath Saturday night for all of the feedings so that I could get a good nights sleep. Then I woke up and got two very nice cards, flowers, skittles, and two kits to make hand molds with both boys. After that, David said he would stay home with both boys so I could go shopping. That was so nice to go to a store and be able to take my time, not having someone screaming that they want to go home or want to be fed (and I am not just talking about David either) :). Then we went to dinner with the Pinti crew to City Tavern. They have all you can eat crab legs...yummy!!! That was followed by dessert at Sarah and Jim's house. Overall, a very nice day!! Thank you to everyone who made it a great Mother's Day! I truly felt appreciated and loved.

My lil men...

Bryce with his loving Godmother, Shannon...


Just some other pics...

Lil' prep...

Bryce painting a picture for his grammy Tami...

The first of bath pics with the boys...



Don't you just want to eat those cinnamon rolls!!...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds and looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! I wish Jamie would take a bath with Memphis, like that! :)

Shannon said...

Whose blah blahing now???? You are just as cheesy sounding as I am!!!!!!!!!!