Most of you know that David and I are beginning the process of building a new home. So I thought I would start a running log on the process. Below are pictures from the designer's website. There are some modifications to the house, like adding a front porch and extending rooms, that actually make the whole house bigger than what is pictured. We will also have it built as a all brick home, which is not what is shown in the picture. Hopefully sooner than later, there will be a picture of the final product on here. :)
Our one acre lot before cleared off...
Outside...
First floor...
Second floor...
It's a big upgrade from our 1300 square foot house we bought 5 years ago. We can't wait to move in and begin the next phase of our lives as a family of four.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Moving up
Posted by JDB at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, you are going to have a georgous home, Jenn!!
Post a Comment