CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Doctor Day

Today was a day to visit doctors. We started the day with Bryce's 2 year old appt. Doctor said he looks great! He is 26 lb and 9 oz (25%) and 35 in (75%). So he weighs less than average, but is taller than average. He has always been that way, so the doctor was not concerned. He got one shot, the Hep A. He did not like that at all! But he got over it farely quickly. Other than that, he said everything looked perfect! (but we already knew that) :)
I had my 12 week appt today as well. Can you believe that I am 3 months along already??!! I can't. Bryce and David came to the appt with me b/c today was the day we could hear the heartbeat for the first time. It took the doctor awhile to find the heartbeat, he had me feeling a bit nervous. But he found it eventually. Bryce just looked concerned at what the dr was doing to his mommy. We told him it was the baby in there, but you could tell he just wanted mommy to get up off the table and for the dr to move away. :)He said that everything sounded good, so that was great news!
We were so happy to hear the heartbeat! Hearing the heartbeat today has helped to make things feel a bit more realistic. I haven't really felt emotionally like I was pregnant, just physically. So today helped to put me back in reality...this is really happening. We are having a baby. So ready or not...here it comes! :)

0 comments: